Please download a modern browser to be able visit this site.
|Due to the latest developments concerning the national corona regulations, we unfortunately need to close our doors until Febrary 10th, 2021.|
2022 is coming to an end, which makes for a great time to reflect. And possibly learn a thing or two. So we decided to share an overview of our 10 most liked Instagram photos of the year. Let’s see if there’s a common thread here…
1. The first picture is from January, which oddly enough is a post about us having to close our museum again - remember those weird times? In any case, on the visual side of things, it’s a great picture by Mark Kohn.
2. To balance out the first picture, we have another pic from January, this time celebrating the reopening of our museum. Another Mark Kohn gem…
3. The third pic making this list is from March, pointing out one of our popular evening events. Have you had a taste of STRAAT at night yet?
4. From March we jump into summer time, where we announce an exciting line-up of artists coming to paint live in our museum…
5. Another summer time pic shows a young visitor enjoying our treasure hunt (for children aged 6 - 12). We also communicate STRAAT being open 7 days a week during the high season here.
6. From summer time we make our way to autumn, where we present our special autumn break activities, including workshops for the younger ones and more. Picture by Dennis van Tol.
7. More good stuff from the autumn break period, with our treasure hunt once again taking center stage, combined with the backstory behind Davor Smoljan’s artwork.
8. Another beauty by Dennis van Tol sees us moving towards the winter months. We announce scaling back down to being open 5 days a week again and point out some special holiday opening hours.
9. The most liked picture of the year. A classic case of a picture says more than a thousand words. And a friendly reminder that our STRAAT crew will always give you a warm welcome!
10. We close out the year with some ayahuasca… sharing the backstory behind Apitatán’s eponymous work.
If we had to guess, we’d guess the common thread here is great pictures. But as always, there’s more to our collection than just visual appeal. Here’s to making more memories and sharing more beautiful stories together next year - see you at STRAAT!