STRAAT is the ideal destination for the upcoming Autumn break. Both young and old can discover the magic of street art and graffiti in our museum.
Autumn break mini-workshops for kids
- Every day from October 15th - October 30th;
- Mondays between 12 am and 3 pm
- Tuesday - Sunday between 11 am and 3 pm;
What to expect?
Mini-workshops for kids between 6 and 18
Create your own graffiti masterpiece with the assistance of an experienced teacher. Costs: € 5.
Mini-workshops for kids <6
Decorate an empty spray can with the assistance of a STRAAT crew member. Free of charge.
Good to know
- Walk-ins between 11 am and 3 pm (Mondays between 12 am and 3 pm);
- Workshop session lasts roughly 30 minutes;
- Final time to join the workshop is 2.30 pm;
- Workshop registration takes place inside our museum;
- We'll provide latex gloves;
- We advise you to dress your kids up in older clothes, as they may get dirty;
- Children below 13 y/o can only visit the museum with at least one adult.
Our workshop teacher can only assist up to 12 kids at once. Please take into account that you may have to wait for a bit for a spot to open up.
Would like to attend a mini-workshop with a bigger group, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org..
Get your regular STRAAT tickets below. Workshops registration (and payment for the age bracket 6-18) takes place inside our museum.
For tickets head here